Oldies: Indiana Jones Series (Netflix)
– You’ll be surprised how many people haven’t seen this full series. Action, Adventure, and Romance – what more do you need on a Saturday night in? Not as daunting as a Star Wars marathon, but you still get the satisfaction of finishing a trilogy you probably haven’t revisited in the past few years.
Doc: Don’t F**k with Cats (Netflix)
– I won’t lie, I was also put off by the title – I’m a dog person. But I promise you will not turn off the TV until you find out who tortured and murdered several cats. *no animals were harmed in the making of this email blast*
Drama/Comedy: Hunt for the Wilderpeople (Amazon)
– If you loved JoJo Rabbit and are fans of Taika Waititi as much as we are, enjoy this comedy-drama about a boy and his foster father who become subjects of a manhunt after they get stranded in the New Zealand wilderness.
Comedy: Fighting with my Family (Amazon)
– Unfortunately, growing up with two older brothers, I learned what an RKO was very early on. Watch this tight-knit wrestling family embark on a once in a lifetime opportunity to try out for the WWE.
Romance: Brooklyn (Amazon)
– Bummed you didn’t get to partake in St. Patrick’s Day? Us too. Watch our favorite Saorise Ronan, a young Irish Immigrant, fall in love with a charming Italian boy in 1950s Brooklyn. Plus: Olive Bridge fav Domhnall Gleeson is incredible in it as well.